To become a member of North Shore Amateur Astronomy Club (NSAAC) or to renew your current membership use the following form:Application / Renewal Form
Note: To use this form will need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe.com. Download Now>> If you would prefer a paper copy of the Application form we will gladly mail a paper copy to you. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a member of the NSAAC, your yearly membership dues entitle you to certain benefits and privileges. This is only a partial listing!
- The unique opportunity, especially for the novice, to share and expand your interest in astronomy with a group of friendly, like minded individuals. A one year electronic subscription to the Celestial Observer club newsletter. Full voting privileges.
- Entertainment at club meetings in the form of informative Astronomy related speakers, movies or equipment demonstrations.
- A convenient location for regularly scheduled observing sessions.
- Members only e-mail system. When you join you will receive instructions on how to sign on.
- Club membership in the International Dark Sky Association, dedicated to educating others in the responsible use of outdoor lighting for the reclamation and preservation of dark skies.
- Club membership in the Astronomical League, and quarterly receipt of the AL newsletter, The Reflector ( May not be available in your first year due to subscription requirements ).
- An opportunity to develop, participate in and attend educational programs presented by the NSAAC for members, local schools, colleges and other organizations ( star parties and conferences ).
- Participation in conducting public observing using the 12″ Classical Cassegrain/Newtonian of the observatory at Salem State and the 20″ Ritchey Crétien telescope of the Merrimack College Observatory in North Andover, MA.
- Astronomy and Sky and Telescope subscription discounts (available in March).
- Exclusive merchandise discounts to club members by manufacturers and publishers.
Constitution and Bylaws
NSAAC constitution and bylaws are available for download, in PDF format.
Payment of Club dues:
NSAAC Annual Dues: $20
Voluntary Contribution for printed copy of Club Newsletter: $10
PO Box 13
Boxford, MA 01921
Also, you can pay your membership dues via PayPal: